(Please be advised that the Yin-Yang Formula consists of a Yang [morning] formula and a Yin [evening] formula. For best results these should be used in combination).
Since its inception some 5000 years ago, the main goal of Traditional Chinese Medicine [TCM] has been to help one regain and maintain balance in the body and mind thus ensuring the health and longevity of the individual.
Symptoms of sickness are often the result of an unbalanced energy flow, a hormonal imbalance or a poorly functioning immune system. Disease and disharmony in the body are caused by imbalance and every effort should be made to return the body to balance.
Unlike western medicine mostly intent on treating symptoms, Traditional Chinese Medicine treats the whole body with the intent of regaining balance, harmony and health in the entire organism. The ideal TCM approach uses both.
Ying-Yang Balance capsules are a proprietary herbal formula based on almost 30 years of Dr. William Zhao’s academic study, clinical research and experience. The combination of powerful and proven herbs help balance the Yin-Yang energy in the body and bring a revitalized balance to your immune system.
The Herbs used Yin-Yang formula capsules are extracted from natural Chinese Medical Herbs in a patented process. As the Yin-Yang Herbal Formula balances the body, it nourishes and strengthens the immune system and helps to balance your hormonal and autonomic nervous systems, helping you to increase energy levels, fight fatigue and relax the body and mind for a sound and restful sleep.
- Cordyceps Sinensis
- Reishi Mushrooms
The capsules contain Pure Chinese medical Herbs and Extracts and comply fully with Health Canada Regulations.
Yin Yang Balance™ capsules are gluten free and have a shelf life of 3 years if properly stored in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
Recommended Use or Purpose
- Insomnia, poor sleep
- Depression, anxiety
- Fatigue, malaise
- Chronically cold, chilled
- High blood sugar levels
- Weight gain, bloating
- Susceptibility to flu, infections, allergies
- Cordyceps Sinensis and Resishi mushroom (the main ingredients of Yin-Yang Balance (am) help greatly in tonifying the Lung Qi which can:
- Restore balance to overactive or underperforming immune systems
- Moderate hormone fluctuations
- Support the body’s natural defence system
- Nourishes Yin and Yang energy
- Analgesic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
- 4 to 6 capsules of Yin-Yang Balance (am) each morning on an empty stomach for your Yang energy. Drinking more water will also help enhance the effects.
- 4 to 6 capsules of Yin-Yang Balance (pm) before your evening meal. It is also recommended to take Vitamin C and complex B supplements to nourish your nervous system.
Cautions and Warnings
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if vertigo, dry mouth, nausea, epistaxis, constipation, diarrhea or an allergic reaction are experienced. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.